The electronic page / website http://radpolewear.com is the official online store of the Private Capital Company under the name "RAD POLEWEAR Private Capital Company" and with the trade name "RAD POLEWEAR IKE”, - hereby described and known as The Company, We, Our - with registered office in Maroussi Attica, at 71 Grammou Street, Reg. No. 15124, duly represented by Dimitrios Roussos of Ioannis, with GEMI no. 125965601000 and Chamber Registration no. 291134, with TIN 800501195, Tax Office of Ammaroussion, email: email@example.com.
The purpose of our company is the production and sale of clothing and footwear.
1) The production and trade, wholesale and retail, of clothing.
2) The marketing, wholesale and retail, of footwear.
3) Imports and exports of these products.
4) The representation in the domestic market of foreign firms that produce or market inter alia and the above mentioned products and sales promotion for third parties, natural or legal persons, services and all types of products.
5) The Provision of Services and Work in the fields of Advertising, Market Research, Media and the Information, Organization and Support (sponsoring) of exhibitions, seminars, conferences and all kinds of events, development of relevant studies and programs, promotion, organization and execution of public relations.
6) The organization, the coordination and the management of Communications and Public Relations, Sales Promotion, Market Research, the Promotion, Organization and Execution of all kinds of events, exhibitions, conferences, seminars in Greece and abroad.
7) The collection of material, the editing, production and presentation of articles on various consumer goods for third parties, natural or legal persons.
8) The publication with traditional or electronic methods, the circulation and exploitation of any kind of print material, the marketing, sale, distribution, import and export of all kinds of print material.
9) The design, editing, production of all kinds of publications, as periodicals, books, newsletters, advertising, marketing and information leaflets on their own behalf or on behalf of third natural or legal persons and the allocation and distribution of these.
10) The production of articles and photo spreads and other printed material for the purpose of disposal in any form to third parties, natural or legal persons, domestic and foreign.
11) The undertaking and execution of any nature of graphic art and work, including but not limited to printing, publishing, lithographic printing, bookbinder, typesetter, photo composition work, as also special print jobs as image compositions in computers, editing, photo composition for the creation of models, print material, screen printing, box manufacturing operations, flexography etc.
12) The establishment and operation of photo lab, creative writing and related services, providing the press and information services and agencies and representation in general of photographic and news print material, for the purpose of disposal in any form to third parties, natural or legal persons and in general any journalistic editorial work.
13) The acquisition, possession, use and transfer of patents, trademarks, techniques and industrial processes (know - how), providing and receiving franchise rights (franchising), related to the above mentioned purposes of the Private Capital Company.
14) The Sales and Provision of all kinds of services, associated with telecommunications, computing, telematics or the Internet or other related system and selling items through electronic commerce, providing third party promotion services through the Internet and the Web using leased or space provided by the respective providers.
15) The provision of Consulting Services, Marketing Services, Education and Human Resources (human resource management) to companies with corresponding operating purpose.
The products sold by RAD POLEWEAR, their characteristics, their price and their available inventory are found at http://radpolewear.com and are available to all visitors and / or users thereof. RAD POLEWEAR is not responsible for any lack of products for sale.
Orders through http://radpolewear.com are distance sales contracts, which are governed by the provisions of Law 2251/1994, as amended and currently in force, the overall Greek Law, the European Law and the relevant international conventions.
The visitor and / or user has the right to conclude the above contracts of sale, provided such visitor and / or user is legally able and always in compliance with the applicable Civil Code of the Hellenic Republic and the overall Greek Law.
To place an order you must:
1. Fill in the special form of http://radpolewear.com with the information necessary for the conclusion of the sales contract.
3. Choose the payment method. You have the option to pay with:
a. Cash on delivery for orders only within the Greek territory.
b. Pay pal.
Upon completion of your order you will receive an email, confirming all order information, which implies the unconditional acceptance of its entire content. If you do not receive an electronic message (email), you are required to immediately contact RAD POLEWEAR in any way. Otherwise, RAD POLEWEAR bears no responsibility for failure to complete your order and failure to send the ordered goods. Similarly, RAD POLEWEAR bears no responsibility in case of incorrect entry of data required to complete your order.
Your billing upon completion of your order will include:
1. The price of ordered products.
2. Shipping expenses.
After completing your order and receiving the confirmation email, you can cancel the order within 24 hours. If you wish to return some or all of the ordered products, you can do so within thirty (30) days from the delivery date of these to you, in the same excellent condition that you received them and without having made use of them. After the expiration of this period, RAD POLEWEAR is not obliged to accept the cancellation of the order and / or the return of the ordered products.
RAD POLEWEAR has no liability for any delay or hindrance, which will arise in connection with the hereby assumed obligations, and will be due directly and / or indirectly to force majeure. Reason of force majeure shall mean any act or omission which is beyond the Company's control and includes but is not limited to strikes or similar situations, occupations, disasters, earthquakes, floods, interruption of networks (telephone, electricity, etc.), sabotage, intruders on the internet (hackers), wars, and other events of similar nature.
This Agreement will be construed in accordance with Greek Law. For any dispute, which may be on any issue relating to this Agreement, effort will be made for amicable settlement. According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated into Greek law by Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, there is a provision for the possibility of electronic consumer dispute resolution with the Alternative Dispute Resolution process throughout the European Union. If the Customer has a problem with the purchase made from the Online Store and resides in the EU, he can use the site https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show for an out of court settlement.
If an amicable settlement is impossible, the matter will only be resolved by the Courts of Athens, the competence and jurisdiction of which the parties are subject to.